Sweet Autumn Salad Recipe
MY family and friends tell me that this is their favorite salad in the world, bar none! All flavors work well together and it adds a bright touch to the table with the mixture of fruits and nuts.
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 medium red pear, diced
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, pear, oranges, grapes, cranberries and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Autumn Salad in Reminisce Extra
Reviews for Sweet Autumn Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Salad Recipes For Two >