- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 medium red pear, diced
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, pear, oranges, grapes, cranberries and pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Autumn Salad in Reminisce Extra September 2008
Reviews for Sweet Autumn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review