Sweet Apricot Candy Recipe
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the marshmallow creme, butter, vanilla, salt and orange peel; beat until well blended. Gradually add 2 cups confectioners' sugar; beat until combined (mixture will be stiff). By hand, knead in the apricots, pecans and enough remaining confectioners' sugar to make a very stiff mixture.
- Press into a greased 8-in. square pan. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into 1-in. squares. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Sweet Apricot Candy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p104
Reviews for Sweet Apricot Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review