Sweet and Tangy Ranch Beans Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 264 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1300mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 8g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Sweet and Tangy Ranch Beans
"I made this recently and we loved it, very tasty."
"These are really good the way they are, but to "kick it up a notch" i put in a pound and a half of browned ground beef or ground turkey."
"These are quick & tasty. I use many different beans such as black, pinto, butter & white beans along with the kidney & lima beans. My family does not care for the green beans so we leave them out. This is a popular dish for pot lucks too."