Sweet and Tangy Cucumber Salad Recipe
This sweet and tangy side dish sent in by Mary Farley comes together in a snap. "I often take this to church potlucks," she writes from Wasilla, Alaska. "It is so pretty and colorful with the red pepper and unpeeled cucumbers."
- 3 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 94 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 888 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet and Tangy Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC