Sweet and Tangy Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 3 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sweet and Tangy Cucumber Salad
Sort By :
"I made this salad for the first time at a resort for my family - everybody loved it! I reduced the sugar to 1/4 cup and increased the dill seed to 1-1/2 teaspoons."
"A keeper! So good tonight with Sausage and Sauerkraut Casserole."
"I made this for a side dish for Mother's Day dinner and there were no leftovers. Everyone loved it. Very quick and easy to throw together."
"This cucumber salad is soooo good, and pretty to look at, too!!"
"This recipe is a hit no matter where I take it. I do substitute Splenda for sugar whenever I serve it at home. It tastes just as good and is diabetic friendly."