This no-fuss recipe takes just minutes to prepare. With its sweet, fruity sauce, these ribs will become an anytime favorite for the whole family. — Geri Lesch, New Pork Richey, Florida
- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 cups honey barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brush with oil and rub with jerk seasoning. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from sauce before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Sweet and Spicy Jerk Ribs in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p61
Reviews for Sweet and Spicy Jerk Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review