- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 cups honey barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brush with oil and rub with jerk seasoning. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from sauce before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Sweet and Spicy Jerk Ribs
Sort By :
I also mixed all ingredients at once and poured it over boneless pork ribs. Awesome, family loves em a repeat recipe for me !!
Love this! Quick, easy, flavorful. I've made several times and with good meat and a seasoning blend that fits your taste, you can't go wrong.
My husband thought they were pretty good, but I didn't care for them. The meat was tender and juicy, but the BBQ flavor was just a little overwhelming to me.
Heart attack in a meal.
Easy to make, very delicious...finger licking good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Ribs >