- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 cups honey barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brush with oil and rub with jerk seasoning. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from sauce before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Sweet and Spicy Jerk Ribs
"My ribs did not turn out like the picture. We were not impressed with the end result."
"These were delicious, cooked 7 hours exactly. will definitely make again."
"I also mixed all ingredients at once and poured it over boneless pork ribs. Awesome, family loves em a repeat recipe for me !!"
"Love this! Quick, easy, flavorful. I've made several times and with good meat and a seasoning blend that fits your taste, you can't go wrong."
"My husband thought they were pretty good, but I didn't care for them. The meat was tender and juicy, but the BBQ flavor was just a little overwhelming to me."