- 4-1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3 cups honey barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brush with oil and rub with jerk seasoning. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from sauce before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Sweet and Spicy Jerk Ribs
"My ribs did not turn out like the picture. We were not impressed with the end result."
"These were delicious, cooked 7 hours exactly. will definitely make again."
"I also mixed all ingredients at once and poured it over boneless pork ribs. Awesome, family loves em a repeat recipe for me !!"
"Love this! Quick, easy, flavorful. I've made several times and with good meat and a seasoning blend that fits your taste, you can't go wrong."
"My husband thought they were pretty good, but I didn't care for them. The meat was tender and juicy, but the BBQ flavor was just a little overwhelming to me."
"Heart attack in a meal."
"Easy to make, very delicious...finger licking good!"
"These turned out wonderfully!"
"These came out so tender!! My husband loved them."
"I have made these several times. My husband likes this recipe. However, I think the jerk seasoning is a little to spicy for me so I don't use the full 1/3 cup. Still a great recipe!"