- 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir
- in the water, ketchup, tomato paste, brown sugar and pepper. Bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from the oven. Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium
- heat for 20 minutes, turning and basting frequently with sauce.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 432 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,785 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now