- pineapple, brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, bread, zucchini,
- salt, garlic powder and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix
- well. Shape into 2-in. balls. Carefully add to tomato mixture. Cover
- and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- Add rice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5
- minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff
- with a fork.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 389 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 991 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.