Sweet and Sour Turkey Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg or egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; set aside. In another bowl, combine the egg, onion, crackers, parsley, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons reserved tomato mixture. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into a 4-in. x 3-in. oval.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with remaining tomato mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 165°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Turkey Meat Loaf(3)
Sort By :
It tastes delicious, but the texture is very strange. It didn't firm up, and was just hard to serve.
Loved it! Quick and easy, lots of flavor and good for you!
This is excellent, tasty and tastes great. I often double the recipe to fee more family members. Great use of ground turkey.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >