Sweet and Sour Spread
This recipe is a perfect appetizer for a small get-together. Guest do not expect it to be so unique with many different flavors. I like to serve it with many different crackers.Joanne Klingel, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
2-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread cream cheese
- mixture in a 4-in. circle on a serving plate. In a bowl, combine the
- apple jelly, pineapple preserves, mustard and pepper. Spread over
- cream cheese. Serve immediately with crackers. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 128 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.