This recipe is a perfect appetizer for a small get-together. Guest do not expect it to be so unique with many different flavors. I like to serve it with many different crackers.—Joanne Klingel, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Spread cream cheese mixture in a 4-in. circle on a serving plate. In a bowl, combine the apple jelly, pineapple preserves, mustard and pepper. Spread over cream cheese. Serve immediately with crackers. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet and Sour Spread in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p41
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review