Sweet-and-Sour Smokies Recipe
From Rochelle, Illinois, Debi Hetland relates, "This warm appetizer is so simple to make but so tasty," She uses cherry pie filling, chunks of pineapple and a little brown sugar to create a fruity sauce that's just perfect for mini sausage links.
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) miniature smoked sausages
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. Place sausages in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple and brown sugar; pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Keep warm. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (2 ounces) equals 120 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet-and-Sour Smokies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC