Sweet-and-Sour Smokies Recipe
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) miniature smoked sausages
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1. Place sausages in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple and brown sugar; pour over sausages. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Keep warm. Yield: 16-20 servings.
2 ounce-weight: 120 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Sweet-and-Sour Smokies
"I have made these an number of times when entertaining and they have always been a hit.Paulette A"
"I love making these for get-togethers. Everyone eats them up."