Sweet and Sour Shrimp in a Hurry Recipe
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce, divided
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole baby corn, drained
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook onion in 2 tablespoons sweet-and-sour sauce over medium heat for 3 minutes. Stir in the peas; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the shrimp, corn, soy sauce and remaining sweet-and-sour sauce; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups (calculated without rice) equals 232 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Shrimp in a Hurry
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.