Quick, easy and convenient, this family-friendly recipe is proof you can whip up a delicious dinner in minutes.
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce, divided
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole baby corn, drained
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook onion in 2 tablespoons sweet-and-sour sauce over medium heat for 3 minutes. Stir in the peas; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the shrimp, corn, soy sauce and remaining sweet-and-sour sauce; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet and Sour Shrimp in a Hurry in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Shrimp in a Hurry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review