Sweet-and-Sour Sausages Recipe
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) miniature smoked sausages
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and halved
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. In a large skillet, brown sausages in butter. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in the sausages. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Sweet-and-Sour Sausages
"I tweaked this recipe a little for my own purposes (used turkey weiners and subbed splenda for sugar). This dish was a huge hit. This recipe is definitely a keeper!"
"Very quick and easy. I cut up the smokies, and then served over rice as a meal."
"I've made this recipe many times & a couple of different ways. I've done the original here on the page, throwing it all in the crock pot, & tonight, I switched the sausages for chicken cut into tenders & put it in the crock pot. Each way, it was still wonderful! I have recommended it many times & it's requested for every family event."