A perfect buffet appetizer, these zesty links also make a great main course. I've prepared them so often that I can recite the recipe from memory.—Dorothy Anderson, Langley, British Columbia
18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) miniature smoked sausages
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and halved
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- In a large skillet, brown sausages in butter. In a large bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients; stir in the sausages. Transfer to
- a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir; bake 15 minutes
- longer or until bubbly. Yield: 18 servings.