Sweet and Sour Pork Chops Recipe
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (1/4 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, honey and soy sauce. Brush over both sides of pork. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer reaches 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Pork Chops(2)
Sort By :
This sauce is not typical sweet and sour sauce, but it is good. I don't use the broiler much, so I was amazed how fast the pork chops cooked - and how moist they were! I served them with Parmesan Peas and Rice.
These were great -- and very simple! I cut up the leftovers and put them in another batch of the sauce the next day and served that over brown rice. Very good!
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >