- minutes. Add green pepper and water; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Drain
- pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Add pineapple and pork to pan.
- Combine cornstarch and brown sugar. Stir in chicken broth, vinegar
- and soy sauce until smooth. Add ginger and reserved pineapple juice;
- add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without rice) equals 351 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.