- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
1/4 to 1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup Corn SyrupLighten Up Holiday Treats Sweeten your holiday treats with light corn syrup from ALDI.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and seasonings. Add vinegar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Whisk in oil and corn syrup until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Sweet-and-Sour Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p61
Reviews for Sweet-and-Sour Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review