Sweet and Sour Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1. In a bowl or plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and lemon-pepper seasoning. Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, and toss to coat.
- 2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken for about 5 minutes or until juices run clear. In a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; stir until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 ounce-weight: 152 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 475mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Sweet and Sour Chicken Nuggets
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer