Sweet and Savory Ribs
My husband, Randy, and I love barbecued ribs, but with our busy schedules, we rarely have time to fire up the grill. We simply let the slow cooker do the work for us. By the time we get home from a crazy day at work, the ribs are tender, saucy and ready to devour. —Kandy Bingham, Green River, Wyoming
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with ribs. In a small bowl,
- combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cook, covered, on low
- 8-9 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.