- seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place about 1/2
- cup on each cabbage leaf; overlap cut ends and fold in sides,
- beginning from the cut end. Roll up completely to enclose filling.
- Place seven rolls, seam side down, in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine
- sauce ingredients; pour half over cabbage rolls. Top with remaining
- rolls and sauce. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until a
- thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cabbage rolls equals 389 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 1,243 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.