Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small pitcher, bowl or jar; store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoons: 95 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing
"This was OK. Not sure it's better than a store-bought dressing, though (although without the additives)."