Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing
With this sweet and tangy salad dressing from Stephanie Ward in Waukegan, Illinois, you can fix a mouthwatering salad in minutes! Heat up remaining tomato soup with ¾ cup of milk for a simple, no-fuss soup ‘n’ salad lunch.
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Transfer to a small pitcher, bowl or jar; store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 95 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.