Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small pitcher, bowl or jar; store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 95 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing
"This was OK. Not sure it's better than a store-bought dressing, though (although without the additives)."