With this sweet and tangy salad dressing from Stephanie Ward in Waukegan, Illinois, you can fix a mouthwatering salad in minutes! Heat up remaining tomato soup with ¾ cup of milk for a simple, no-fuss soup ‘n’ salad lunch.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small pitcher, bowl or jar; store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p50
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Tangy Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2011
"This was OK. Not sure it's better than a store-bought dressing, though (although without the additives)."