Sweet 'n' Spicy Snack Mix Recipe
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 2-1/3 cups reduced-fat cheese-flavored baked snack crackers
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning
- 3 cups Corn Pops
- 1. Preheat oven to 250°. In a large bowl, combine pretzels, crackers and cereal. In a small bowl, combine butter, soy sauce, chili powder and barbecue seasoning; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Stir in Corn Pops. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 10 cups.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 160 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.