Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken Recipe
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (11 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Hot cooked rice
- Place taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil until no longer pink. Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken
Sort By :
"Easy and delicious!"
"this was way to easy for the taste. It was sooooooo good! YUMMY"
"Fantastic! Quick, easy and delicious! Will make again and again!"
"This was very good, and great for a quick meal."
"Easy, simple, tasty and I need to make sure to use mild salsa for my kids. I would like to try using cranberry sauce instead of the preserves as other reviewers suggested."