Sweet 'N' Spicy Bacon Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 bacon strips
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over both sides of bacon. Place on a rack in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon syrup. Turn bacon and drizzle with remaining syrup. Bake for 6-10 minutes longer or until browned. Remove to paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
2 piece: 115 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Sweet 'N' Spicy Bacon
"This is my favorite way to fix bacon. Sweet and spicy. I use more cayenne, but we like it spicy."