Sweet 'N' Spicy Bacon Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 bacon strips
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over both sides of bacon. Place on a rack in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon syrup. Turn bacon and drizzle with remaining syrup. Bake for 6-10 minutes longer or until browned. Remove to paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
2 piece: 115 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Sweet 'N' Spicy Bacon
"This is my favorite way to fix bacon. Sweet and spicy. I use more cayenne, but we like it spicy."