- heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until carrots are
- crisp-tender. Stir in green pepper and pineapple; cover and simmer 5
- minutes longer or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into meatball
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 264 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 648 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.