- crisp-tender. Stir in green pepper and pineapple; cover and simmer 5
- minutes longer or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into meatball
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rice) equals 376 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 805 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now