- crisp-tender. Stir in green pepper and pineapple; cover and simmer 5
- minutes longer or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into meatball
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rice) equals 376 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 805 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.