- or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into green
- pepper mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Reduce heat to medium; add tomatoes and pineapple.
- Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with
- halibut and linguine or rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 401 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.