- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly. Pour over popcorn; toss to coat. Spread in two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp, stirring once. Remove popcorn from pans to waxed paper to cool. Break into clusters. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 10 cups.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Salty Popcorn
Sort By :
I used a generous "dash" of coarse sea salt and thought this tasted really good. I almost didn't make it because of the previous review that said that it sticks to your teeth a lot. It does some, but not nearly as much as another popcorn recipe I have made from this site. Will definitely make again!
This was good but sticks to your teeth alot. I worry about the kids teeth with this snack.