These crunchy munchies are sure to rank high with your family and friends. The combination of sweet and salty flavors is just right. —Candice Lumley, Charles City, Iowa
- 1 package (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 1 package (10 ounces) Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) Honeycomb cereal
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. In a very large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels. In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 hours or until cereal is crisp, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 10 quarts.
Originally published as Sweet 'N' Salty Party Mix in Country Woman January/February 2003, p40
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Salty Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review