Sweet 'n' Salty Party Mix
These crunchy munchies are sure to rank high with your family and friends. The combination of sweet and salty flavors is just right. —Candice Lumley, Charles City, Iowa
48 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + cooling
- 1 package (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 1 package (10 ounces) Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) Honeycomb cereal
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. In a very large bowl, combine cereals and
- pretzels. In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until sugar
- is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 hours or
- until cereal is crisp, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 10 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 227 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.