Sweet 'n' Hot Mustard Dip
"With pretzels, this sweet and spicy mustard is a fun snack," remarks Rita Reifenstein of Evans City, Pennsylvania. "It also sparks the flavor of grilled chicken strips or sausages."
19 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups honey
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 containers (1-3/4 ounces each) ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pretzels, cooked chicken fingers or sausage slices
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- until blended.
- Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until mixture
- thickens and reaches 160°. Pour into small jars. Cover and
- refrigerate for up to 1 week. Serve with pretzels, chicken fingers
- or sausage. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 106 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.