Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 2-1/2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, graham crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 312 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix
"My kids & husband loved it. Sweet and cinnamony. I doubled the recipe as it was very addicting!!"
"I added chocolate cheerios to this mix. I also doubled the butter and brown sugar. I left out the cinnamon because of the chocolate cheerios. My family loves it."
"My kids and husband love this recipe! The boys took it to the fair last year and got a blue!"