Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix Recipe
My kids like snacks with a lot of crunch. So I combined a few of their favorite ingredients for this recipe, and it was an instant success. In fact, I've become famous in our neighborhood for this simply delicious mix. -Amy Briggs, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 2-1/2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, graham crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 312 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC