Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 2-1/2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, graham crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 312 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix
"My kids & husband loved it. Sweet and cinnamony. I doubled the recipe as it was very addicting!!"
"My kids and husband love this recipe! The boys took it to the fair last year and got a blue!"