My kids like snacks with a lot of crunch. So I combined a few of their favorite ingredients for this recipe, and it was an instant success. In fact, I've become famous in our neighborhood for this simply delicious mix. -Amy Briggs, Zimmerman, Minnesota
Recommended: 30 Perfectly Sweet Snacks
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 2-1/2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, graham crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 275° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p35
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 28, 2013
"My kids & husband loved it. Sweet and cinnamony. I doubled the recipe as it was very addicting!!"
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2010
"My kids and husband love this recipe! The boys took it to the fair last year and got a blue!"