My kids like snacks with a lot of crunch. So I combined a few of their favorite ingredients for this recipe, and it was an instant success. In fact, I've become famous in our neighborhood for this simply delicious mix. -Amy Briggs, Zimmerman, Minnesota
Recommended: 30 Perfectly Sweet Snacks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 2-1/2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) honey bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, graham crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 275° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 10 minutes longer. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Crunchy Mix in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p35
Reviews forSweet 'n' Crunchy Mix
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 28, 2013
"My kids & husband loved it. Sweet and cinnamony. I doubled the recipe as it was very addicting!!"
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2010
"My kids and husband love this recipe! The boys took it to the fair last year and got a blue!"