Sweet & White Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
I love sweet potatoes and scalloped potatoes, so I decided why not make scalloped sweet potatoes This is a great recipe to change up your holiday table.—Yvonne Starlin, Hermitage, Tennessee
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Arrange potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine the cream, flour, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a gentle boil. Remove from the heat; pour over potatoes.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and the top is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 459 calories, 39 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Sweet & White Scalloped Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC