Sweet & Tender Beef Ribs Recipe
Wondering if they taste as good as they look? The answer is yes! These satisfying ribs live up to every tasty bit of their name. —Heather Bates, Athens, Main
- 5 pounds beef back ribs
- 1-1/2 cups maple syrup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut ribs into serving size portions. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until tender.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. Drain ribs; place on a broiler pan. Brush with some of the barbecue sauce. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving equals 1,269 calories, 73 g fat (30 g saturated fat), 223 mg cholesterol, 401 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC