- 5 pounds beef back ribs
- 1-1/2 cups maple syrup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ribs into serving size portions. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. Drain ribs; place on a broiler pan. Brush with some of the barbecue sauce. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Sweet & Tender Beef Ribs
Sort By :
I wanted ribs NOW- that were tender & all recipes I looked at sounded so yummy...But took up to 5 hours- and when I have time I will do those recipes also...This one was in the time zone-at the time if I wanted to eat before 8:00pm. So I did it and let me tell you they were Yummy! and I did it at 350 degress the whole time instead- and the were sooo Tender. They turned out GREAT- Thank You for sharing- That sauce I will do again and again- YUM :)
This turned out really good!!! I used steak fillets instead of ribs and there was nothing left in the pan. It was a hit!!
Delicious - a big hit. I used short ribs.