Wondering if they taste as good as they look? The answer is yes! These satisfying ribs live up to every tasty bit of their name. —Heather Bates, Athens, Main
- 5 pounds beef back ribs
- 1-1/2 cups maple syrup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ribs into serving size portions. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 10-15 minutes or until thickened. Drain ribs; place on a broiler pan. Brush with some of the barbecue sauce. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 5-10 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Sweet & Tender Beef Ribs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p39
Reviews for Sweet & Tender Beef Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review