Sweet & Spicy Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup mango salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne. Spoon salsa over top.
- 2. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 281 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Salmon Fillets
"Where's the Mango Salsa recipe????"
"Incredible!! This was so easy to throw together. I go to Trader Joes and they had a cranberry mango salsa and it already had the cayeanne in it so I omitted that ingredient. I think I'm making it again tonight!!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.