Tender and moist, this baked salmon has a hit of heat, and mango salsa lends sweetness. Stir leftover salsa into chili, spread over meat loaf or spoon over reduced-fat cream cheese with crackers for an app! —SUSAN BORDERS, GALENA, OHIO
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup mango salsa
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne. Spoon salsa over top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet & Spicy Salmon Fillets in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p93
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Salmon Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review