- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, paprika, ginger and oil in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing glaze over salmon during the last 1-2 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
"Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The only thing I did differently is that I grilled the salmon rather than putting under the broiler."
"This is a great way to fix Salmon. I little kick."
"This was very good and easy! I made the glaze in about 5 minutes and allowed it to heat on the stove as I fixed the rest of the dinner. Served the salmon with sugar snap peas and a nice salad. The salmon was perfect after broiling about 10 minutes on low broil setting. (my oven has a high or low broil setting option.) Be sure to set the salmon the requested 6" from the heat. I also did not have low sodium soy sauce, so I left out the salt. The recipe says it serves 4, but it was a good amount for my husband and me since he is a hearty eater. Will definately make this again!"