- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs,
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Serve on naan with cabbage mixture, cucumber, red pepper and cheese.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 546 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1,662 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.