- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 2 cups salted roasted almonds
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large bowl, whisk egg white until frothy. Add nuts; stir gently to coat. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and seasonings. Sprinkle over nut mixture and toss to coat. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until dry and crisp, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Sweet & Spicy Curried Nuts in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p8
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Curried Nuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review