Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drummies Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 20 chicken drumsticks (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne. Add drumsticks, a few at a time; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. (A small amount of meat juices will form in the pan.)
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 20 drumsticks.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drummies(14)
Sort By :
Love, love, love this recipe. Very tastety & easy to make. Defenitely a keeper.
Love, love, love this recipe. I'm always looking for new recipes with drumsticks. This was easy and very tastety!
Really great recipe. The mixture of sweet and spicy is a nice change and its ease to make just adds to the appeal of the recipe
Everyone loved them. Not too messy like barbeque.
I also divide the the 2 cups of sugar with regular sugar and the other half with spenda.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >