- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 20 chicken drumsticks (about 5 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne. Add drumsticks, a few at a time; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicken in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. (A small amount of meat juices will form in the pan.)
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drummies
Sort By :
This is my family's favorite chicken recipe. We have it at least 3 times a month. I always use a large package of thighs and cut the spice ingredients in half.
This is an amazingly easy and wonderful recipe!! Everyone always loves them and asks for the recipe!!
Love, love, love this recipe. Very tastety & easy to make. Defenitely a keeper.
Love, love, love this recipe. I'm always looking for new recipes with drumsticks. This was easy and very tastety!
Really great recipe. The mixture of sweet and spicy is a nice change and its ease to make just adds to the appeal of the recipe
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >