- and reserved raisins. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Place 1/4 cup meat mixture on each cabbage leaf; overlap cut ends of
- leaf. Fold in sides. Beginning from the cut end, roll up completely
- to enclose filling.
- Place sliced onions and reserved chopped cabbage in a 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Arrange cabbage rolls, seam side down, on top. Combine
- the tomato sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice; pour over rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until cabbage is tender and
- a meat thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer
- or until sauce reaches desired consistency. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cabbage rolls equals 392 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 824 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.