Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 8 pounds frozen chicken wingettes and drumettes, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Divide chicken wings and soy sauce mixture among two large resealable plastic bags; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Place in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, covered, 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 124 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer