- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (10 ounces) seedless raspberry or strawberry preserves
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Spread pecans evenly over bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions and bacon. Carefully spread over pecans. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove rim from pan. Spread preserves over top. If desired, top with sliced onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: 32 servings.
Originally published as Sweet & Savory Cheese Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p109
Reviews for Sweet & Savory Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review